skip to main content

We’d love to help you. Contact Us Today! 636-946-0001

Also known as P&C Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance are types of coverage that help protect you and your property. Types of coverage can be for your home, automobile, motorcycle, condo or renter’s insurance.

Car Insurance

Auto Insurance helps protect your vehicle and you in a few different ways. Drivers in most states are legally required to have liability coverage. Additionally, comprehensive and collision coverage may be required by a lender.

Comprehensive Insurance is a coverage that helps pay to replace or repair your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged in an accident that is not a collision. Typically, this covers damage from fire, vandalism or falling objects like trees or hail.

Collision Insurance is a coverage that helps pay to repair or replace your car if it is damaged in an accident with another vehicle or object such as a fence or tree.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance helps protect your home and your belongings against covered perils such as theft or fire. Homeowners policies typically include liability coverage, which may help protect you if you’re found legally responsible after someone is injured at your home or if you cause damage to some else’s property. Homeowners liability insurance is a typical component of a homeowner’s insurance policy. Liability coverage may help prevent you from paying out of pocket should the unexpected occur. For example, what would happen if someone were to take a tumble down your stairs? You could be held responsible for their medical expenses if you are found to be legally liable for the accident.

Renters Insurance

If you rent, you’ll likely find that your landlord has an insurance policy to help protect their building and their personal property, but that policy would likely not cover the belongings owned by you, the renter. Renters insurance commonly helps protect your personal property (furniture, clothing and electronics, for instance). It also typically includes liability coverage if you’re found responsible for damages to someone else’s property or a guest’s injuries in your home. Renters insurance may also help pay for increased living expenses, such as if you have to temporarily relocate if your rented home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.

Insure Your Property with St. Charles Financial Services

We are here to help protect what matters most to you!

Contact SCFS today and let one of our financial professionals customize a financial plan that helps prepare you for an enjoyable retirement in the future.



    I agree to the below consent relating to receiving calls, text messages and emails from Webb Insurance and/or St. Charles Financial Services and/or St. Charles Eldercare Associates (henceforth referred to as “the company.”) By checking the box below, I am giving my consent to be contacted by the company at the telephone number I have provided via the use of an auto dialer, SMS text (message and data rates may apply), a prerecorded message, and/or via the use of a pre-recorded voicemail left for me or via artificial intelligence. I further understand that I am not obligated to make a purchase by giving my consent and I may be contacted via telephone by the above stated companies irrespective of whether my telephone number appears on any state or federal “Do Not Call” lists. I also consent to the company contacting me via email at the email address I have provided.